Urinary Tract Screening for Men
The primary aim of urinary tract screening is to ensure the early detection of cancer or any other diseases of the urinary tract. The procedure includes a comprehensive examination of the various organs of the urinary tract.
- Comprehensive preliminary consultation, including medical history
- Recording and analysis of any diseases and (nonspecific) symptoms
- Physical examination:
- Abdomen, flanks and groin
- Ultrasound scan:
- Urinary bladder
- Urine flow test
- Prostate profile: PSA test, including free and complexed PSA levels, free-to-total PSA ratio, inflammation parameters and complete blood count
- Optional: hormone status test
- Comprehensive post-examination consultation
- Written report summarizing the examination results and including a recommendation for further action
Preparing for Your Exam
- Please appear at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- You may take your medication as accustomed.
- Your exam will last for around 1.5 hours.
Including consultation and medical report: EUR 200